View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm fat and have been pretty much all my life. I'm at a point where I'm happy with myself again and plan to focus more on health than numbers. I don't want to stay at this weight, but I know I'll never be a size 10 and I don't aspire to be that. I'd rather find a weight my body is happiest at and easiest to maintain.