View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:01 PM   #80
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

One on this site called HappyFatGirl which suddenly went dark at the end of last year, I was challenging this one guy who called himself Kyle about his "pray away the FA" stance. I mean he had a signature which said "The beauty of a BBW is bested only by her {something or other}", but when called on his attempts to draft the members into a weight loss program he started calling fatness "physically unacceptable". He claimed that discrimination couldn't possibly happen upon fat people because they're the majority. When I countered that he might consult with Steve Biko's ghost for further information, we went at it and at one point his clever retort of the day was to ask me if I ha mild Asperger's syndrome. It was all I could do to keep from replying, "Or are you just mildly monotonous?"
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote