View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't get that small anyway, given how wide my shoulders and hips are. It's not a goal of mine to be thin, but to be at the weight my body feels most comfortable at. My happiness isn't going to be dependant on a number on the scale or clothes tags. Being able to look at myself and find myself beautiful and sexy is far more important than some random person on the street approving or disapproving of me.