View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #82
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The fat equivalent of something I heard of in the gay community… "A fag hating faggot".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
non-sequiter--there are many people who are attracted to fat people and are repulsed by that attraction and try to suppress it and are even very hostile to fat people. We all have our anecdotes. Hell, there are many fat people who are repulsed by their own bodies and other fat people. My point is, that it doesn't surprise me at all that someone would change their 'party affiliation' to justify their conflicting thought processes and then attack anyone who threatens their stance du jour.