View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #84
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not sure we'll ever have enough data to support or disprove correlation but there's something I'm willing to speculate on. Maybe it's just a resonance based on shared experience? Aspy's and BBW both understand what it's like to be judged/excluded solely because of superficial characteristics. We're both books that are often judged by our covers. Maybe for that simple reason we're a little more willing to take the time to see below the surface?

I've also discovered that a disproportionate percentage of BBW have a profound and radiant inner beauty. Not to say that conventionally beautiful women can't have bright souls or that BBW can't be bitches to the core but my experience favors BBW. I freely admit my bias, of course.

The heart still wants what the heart wants, though. That said, only BBW have taken the time to see past my coarse and awkward surface to the almost decent, randomly funny and occasionally sweet guy underneath. You could say they're less picky but I choose to think of them as more discerning and less judgmental.