View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am more of a creative person than anything else. I do all sorts of crafting including painting ceramics, sewing, crochet, making Christmas ornaments, to scrap-booking. I love scrap-booking but haven't really had a lot of money to invest in that hobby. I keep journals, like to write and have written many stories that I am afraid to share with anyone for fear they are no good. I LOVE to bake but hate to cook, figure that one out!

I love photography but I am as amateur as they come. I am happy if the photo comes in focus. I'd love to learn more about it and practice...and someday when I can afford it better, I will.

I enjoy reading. and my reading tastes range from Chicken soup for the soul books to self help, to love stories and much more. I do read the bible. It is not uncommon for me to pass by a comedy on TV and watch something on the history channel instead.

I love hanging out with friends, dancing and just mingling and catching up on what's been going on in our lives. I love writing letters and have had a pen pal for 30 years (we have used both snail mail and e-mail and have decided that snail mail is the way to go because it's always lovely to g et a letter in the mail).

Kids for some reason are drawn to me and so I have learned to become a kid again. It's not uncommon to see me playing Barbie or the game operation with my niece.