View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
I'm into video games. I'm also into all sorts of codecs and signalling protocols. Comic books, movies of the geek variety and stuff like that are also my interests. Isaac Asimov, Stephen King, Orson Scott Card and Terry Brooks are my favorite authors. These usually aren't awesome conversation starters.
I have a collection of his hardbound first print editions, including a signed copy of Folk of the Fringe**. I will not read the hardbound books, rather I will buy paperbacks and read those to death.

**I took the cover off so it wouldn't get creased/damaged/torn/dirty/etc. I waited in line for a couple hours. When I got to the front, Orson took the book from me and asked where the cover was. When I told him, he stood up, and told everyone still standing in line that I was one of those collectors that worried more about the cover than the book.