View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #70
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

A friend of mine from my college days was a 6'1" ex-biker who weighed about 430 lbs. One night we all were drinking, he managed to have a whole bunch of jugs of beer and it took a couple of us to drag his drunk ass back to campus. We left him in his room and I went back to mine and a half hour later I heard a clunk and snap sound coming from the bathroom. He had nodded off on the toilet seat and somehow had managed to snap it. He was gone by the time we had gone over to the bathroom but the toilet seat's pieces were there.