View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #14
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
wish we could rep Penguin's kid
You can rep me and I'll pass it on to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
That kid's amazing. If I could have given her rep for everything she's said that I "liked" on Facebook, she'd have way more rep than me.
Ha! I could start an "Amie-isms" thread just to collect rep, but I'm not quite that rep hungry