View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I would say most of the women I see in passing that cause my head to involuntarily turn have a BMI of about 35 to 40 (that works out to about 5'0"/200, 5'4"/230 or 5'8"/260), but, as others have said, that alone does not make a woman attractive. The right face, smile, hair, clothing and walk will prolong that first glance (personality, values, interests, intelligence would, of course, be vital - but not visible to the eyes).

The range of builds that I could find attractive are far beyond that range. With the right face (as usually found in heavier women) and hair, a WPTH woman can be a knockout, too. Some SSBBWs are cute, but most with a BMI over 70 or so just aren't my particular cup of tea (SS reading this take heart that there are men who disagree with me)
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote