View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #36
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've attempted to answer this question several times in this thread, but each time found that it really wasn't possible without a lot of qualifications. For example, if you generally like blondes, there will still be a lot of women with brown or red hair that catch your eye. And even if someone is your physical ideal, you may find you have nothing in common, or just don't click. Or you may find that there's a difference between what you want and what you need. Or that you've fallen for a number rather than a person.

That all said, super-sizes always attract my eye. There's just something about so much woman that fundamentally and inherently appeals to me and draws me. That was always so in my earliest sexual dreams, and it remained so when I grew up. The fatter the better.

There was a time in my life when I was preoccupied with the difference between what society considered "fat" (hardly fat at all) and what I considered fat and desirable (a lot fatter). For a long time I thought the women of my dreams simply did not exist in real life. I remember the thrill I felt when I saw that NAAFA's old NAAFA Date program in its preferences questionnaire had a "400-plus" category. My dates at that time were generally midsize, and I realized that I wanted a supersize woman in my life, and at that time I arbitrarily felt that was 400 pounds plus.

When that happened I definitely did feel sort of a "I was lost and now am found" kind of feeling, like I finally had the answer to what I had always wanted and needed. I love supersize women, and I always will. There is something unique and wonderful in a very large woman that simply appeals to me in every way.

That all said, life, of course, is like Forrest Gump's proverbial box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to get. Coincidences, circumstances and whatever else life throws at you means that what you think you want is not always what you get or need. You also find that love conquers all, and that you always find beauty in what you love.

In the end, what it all boils down to is that I simply like fat women. How fat has preoccupied me at times in my life, but over time specific numbers mattered less and less.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote