View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Honestly, the last man I fell in love with, I had no idea what he looked like when we first started talking. I fell in love with his intelligence, his wit, his enthusiasm and amazing talents, his endearing goofiness and what I thought was his integrity, and was charmed by his subtle and sometimes not so subtle pursuit of me. It wasn't until I already was friends with him, that I saw a pic, (and was thrilled) and we became friends on Facebook, then Yahoo, then Skype. I was his first Dims friend on Facebook. And Yahoo. And Skype, come to think of it. lol He already knew what I looked like. I used to post a lot more pics than I do now.

Had he weighed 200, 300, 400, even 500 lbs. It wouldn't have mattered to me. I loved the person inside the body. I knew he was a BHM and figured that when we met, we would figure everything else out. It didn't work out that way, but my point is that yes, I like 'em big. I don't rule out small though.

The heart though is the biggest part, of a man, to me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 02-01-2012 at 09:03 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote