View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #58
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi View Post
Name : Chris

Well, I love to cook. My philosophy is that food brings people together; families gather around a good meal and share eachother's day. Food brings cultures together. Being half Japanese, the belief is that the soul lies in the stomach, so to feed the stomach is to feed the soul. Food gives that endorphin feeling in people and makes them feel better. I love to cook many dishes, ranging from Japanese dishes, to American, breakfast items, Mexican, to even desserts and baking goods.

Dishes i can cook:
Japanese - sushi, sukiyaki, udon, yaki niku, yakisoba, etc...
desserts - cheesecake, magic cookie bars, cookies, etc...
others - Pulled-pork BBQ, Stroganoff, mushroom-stuffed-chicken, Menudo, lemon-pepper tilapia, etc...

Welcome Chris!!