View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:05 AM   #59
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Country & City, Netherlands; Amersfoort
Job: Mail delivery
Name: Odette

us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am most definitely a foodie, and have been all my life. When I was a kid I used to read cookbooks and play that I ate the dishes in there while reading. By now I have at least 200 cookbooks and am still collecting more. I love cooking, have done half a year of culinary school and also just love to eat in general. Food is definitely love for me; it gives so much joy to share a nice dish with others or indulge in a decadent treat. I definitely know where my fat comes from

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

I love all kinds of food, so this is hard.. But I think my favorite ingredient overal are potatoes. They are so versatile, and who can resist lucious french fries? You can bake em, cook em, roast em, fry em, mash em.. The list is endless and they taste so delightfully creamy and heavy. I love them

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

Well, I think it was quite unique that as a 5 year old I already read cookbooks with zeal. And eating food can be a real turn on for me, so I guess I'm a bit of a feedie too.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
I looove cooking, even now I live alone I still cook for myself because I love to eat so much.

I'm best at making:
-Indian curries
-Asian food in general
-Salads are my specialty, I'm really good at making them tasty
-I'm also very good at cooking Italian food
-And I'm still studying classical French cookery
-Steak with red wine reduction

Favorite dishes to make:
-Indian veggie curry
-Noodle stir fry
-Lemon drizzle cake
-Steak with sauce (of varying kinds) and cajun potatoes
-Potato salad with bbq chicken
-Cheesecake
-Appelflappen (dutch treat)
-Salad with beetroots, goat's cheese, rocket, apple and nuts
-Spaghetti with roasted red bell pepper sauce
-Pan fried garlic potatoes with meatballs
-Pizza

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

When I'm not in a relationship (which has been the past 3 years) I hardly think about sex. Food however, I think about almost all day, every day. All my life I have. So definitely food wins here

Last edited by Windigo; 02-04-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Windigo is offline   Reply With Quote