View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Right now I'd say that there is an interesting tension between Kelly having embraced her current pudgy-and-well-endowed figure, and what her professor and tutor are hoping to see from her ('exponential growth' if I recall correctly). With Gail's tutorship she's making things work at her current size, but if she keeps ballooning in weight....I could see that getting harder and harder. Mind you, once Summer term is done and she is, presumably, back in the sorority house, she'd presumably have a hard time keeping up her eating levels.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the story title pretty much suggests that she can't have it all, she can't keep her marks, her figure, her party girl status, and her own happiness, all at the same time. By the end of the story, presumably, something will have to give, and she'll have to make some choices about what is most important to her.

I guess the one thing is that I hope it is a good ending--her choosing, rather than a bad ending -- her spiralling out of control and losing most everything.