View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:42 AM   #66
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Well, I think my screen name says it all.

(Actually, it is not entirely accurate, as I like to get out of the house and do things with the love of my life, and so mobility is an issue. I don't mean that being so big you have some limitations - like needing a scooter to get around - would be an issue, nor do I have a particularly active lifestyle, but I would find it hard to be with someone who was so heavy that she could not get out of bed. In spite of my fantasies, I wouldn't want to have a life-partner who is so totally dependent on me; I don't think that makes for a healthy relationship.)

Obviously, given the thread title, we are just talking about what we find physically attractive here, and that is only one facet of what draws me to a woman (so I am not totally shallow). I was just recently thinking about what makes a cute woman, and one thing I came up with is if you cannot tell if she is wearing a bikini bottom, then that is my kind of SSBBW!

- Chris