View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #67
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can honestly say I don't care how big they are as long as they aren't jerks, cause hateful and hurtful people come in all sizes... I do however prefer a bigger man, although I have dated smaller ones, I prefer to see a keg rather then a 6 pack as I am sure I have already stated more then once... I don't actually go by size cause everyone looks different at different weights with their height and how they carry it, but to me if you are 175 or 575 its all good as long as you are happy, healthy and are not a bad person oh yeah and a guy liking SSBBW's would be good to seeing as I am one LOL
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote