View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #69
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have a particular size preference, because it's all about the person, not the body. Like I said in another thread, the more I get to know someone, the more beautiful they become to me. Intelligence, humour and personality are far more important to me than the physical appearance, and the more I get to know them the more I love the physical. I've found men and women of all shapes and sizes attractive, but to be attracted to them I need to know and like them as a person first. I've been equally wowed by a guy with a toned body as I have a guy with lots of padding. My ex did put on some weight while we were together and started getting a little belly going, which I did find cute.

It's similar to my gender preferences. I say I'm bisexual for ease of conversation, but I'm not attracted to someone because of their gender. It doesn't matter what their plumbing is or how they identify, it's the person. The packaging isn't as important as what it contains, but I'll soon come to love the packaging just as much as the personality. If I love them, then I'll love how they look, no matter how it changes as the years go on.