View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing like your size or degree of gain, but the couple of times I've hit 220 I suddenly find my belly rubbing against the desk when I'm typing. That is all sorts of distracting when I'm trying to get work done, as it sends my mind to all sorts of other places, and definitely makes me realize just how non-modest my belly has gotten.