View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Experience "Wow I Got Fat" Quite Often

Brenda, I am surprised often at how fat I am just like you. I have slowly gained 125 lbs. over a decade as well and I think the slow but steady weight gain leads to these everyday surprises. Even though I have leveled off around 300 lbs, it seems that my belly and overall size keeps expanding. I wear shirts that just a few months ago fit nicely and suddenly I look down and the buttons are almost ready to burst and my belly is sticking out through the gaps. And I think to myself, "Jeez, I am getting really fat".

I have the same reaction when I catch a glimpse of myself in a large picture window while walking down the street. I am continually amazed at how big I am and it always conflicts with what I believe I look like which is always significantly smaller. Going to a concert and a play over the weekend and discovering the seats in both are getting really tight is another surprise indicator and the thought crosses my mind again "Man, I am getting really fat!" And I am often surprised when I look in the mirror and discover my double chin becoming even more prominent. I must admit these fat discoveries are bit of a turn-on and I find myself ever more aroused by the thought of growing fatter.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote