View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #61
april celeste

april celeste can now change their title

Tries to overpower the thread killer!!

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

Im April, I live mainly on the sofa but with regular forrays into the fridge and larder!

2. Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I cant remember a time when food wasnt important in my life - I have always loved the taste of food, and when little and being bullied for being big it gave me my biggest comfort. As an adult it still gives me comfort but combined with an appreciate of tastes and experiences and an ability to develop my own palate.

3. Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Cheese - the stinkier the better - if it smells like old socks then I would love to be the president of its fan club!!

4. What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

When I was in my teens I like to bake and developed a knack for making these spectacular princess castle cakes, with four towers, a moat, turrets, drawbridge etc and a well placed barbie crying out to be rescued by her knight on white horse! Ive not done one for years now - I have a son and he doesnt consider anything pink to be cool!!

5. Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I love cooking, I find it harder now that I am so much bigger as it hurts to stand for long - but I think ahead and plan things out as much as possible. I make a brilliant cheese and onion quiche, pasta bake and the best mashed potatoes ever!!

6. Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

I am a foodie - I think about food all the time - I dont think about sex as much!!
april celeste is offline   Reply With Quote