View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #70
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was thinking about this today, actually. I consider myself pansexual. The people I have dated and loved and been all over the gender map. In general, I find myself attracted to butch women and femme men...this is very general and doesn't count for people who don't fall into the gender binary, etc etc. However, right this moment, when I think about love and lust [and art and that transit little crap], I can only imagine it being with a guy. I think this is because my last relationship was with a guy and I'm still getting over it and can be a little wistful and nostalgic. Once I'm fully beyond all of this and assuming my heart and mind open back up to the idea of love and lust [etc], I imagine I'll go back to not putting much stock into gender at all. So I guess what I'm saying is that, yes, I sometimes have fluctuations in my preferences but not in my orientation.