View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
My old daycare provider first asked me if my daughter had ever been around dark skinned people....I said, she is half black so she has a whole family of dark skinned people. She says, oh I thought she was Brazilian. Haha
Yeah, people, especially the dumb ones ask the damndest questions sometimes. There are quite a few mixed race children in my extended family and I have heard some doozies. The best one was when I was with one of my nephews who is half Mexican and half Gringo and was asked if he had a hard time learning English and was I learning any Spanish from him. He was 2 years old at the time and doesn't know anything but English. This dude apparently thought we were all plugged in with a language upon birth I guess.