View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #9
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Yeah, people, especially the dumb ones ask the damndest questions sometimes. There are quite a few mixed race children in my extended family and I have heard some doozies. The best one was when I was with one of my nephews who is half Mexican and half Gringo and was asked if he had a hard time learning English and was I learning any Spanish from him. He was 2 years old at the time and doesn't know anything but English. This dude apparently thought we were all plugged in with a language upon birth I guess.
Haha....I'm cracking up just reading these responses...

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote