View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you!

My coworker. We have good benefits, including insurance, but she can't "afford" the extra 20 bucks a month it would take to put her two kids on the policy. So while she is insured, my taxes are picking up the bill for her kids, while she gets tax breaks for having kids.

But she can afford to feed them take out food every single night instead of cooking, maintains artificial nails, and she and each kid has a laptop, the newest iphones, kindles, etc.

I am a firm believer in helping those in need, but damn those $50 a month nails and her frequent announcements of new gadgets piss me off.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote