View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsicola93 View Post
My grandma moved in with me recently. She's a total slob, the last place she lived looked like something off of that show Hoarders. I got over that, but there's one thing I just can't seem to ignore. She doesn't wash her hands.

I know you're probably thinking it's gross, but don't really get why it annoys me. Well, it annoys me because she keeps touching my ice, my food, and my dishes. I'm just utterly disgusted. So I have to throw a ton of food out and have been drinking everything warm&with no ice. And since she has something against my dishwasher and has been handwashing stuff and putting it back in the cabinet, I have had to wash ALL of the dishes everyday before using any of them again.

I know I'm probably overreacting, but even just thinking of it grosses me out

I hate to say it because she's family and all, but I really want her to leave.
I can actually feel you on that one, maybe you could politely tell her or try to for her to wash her hands more often. Everyone should wash there hands at some point you know.