View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #72
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You raise an excellent point...but the same could be said of most any sandwich. Everyone has their own personal preferences in terms of bread to meat - cheese - condiment - veggie ratio's...so it's really difficult to declare any one sandwich to be perfect, in my opinion.

That being said, I like the Reuben at the Husky Truck Stop in Golden, British Columbia. I prefer a more even ratio of meat/sauerkraut/bread, 2 slices of cheese, and dressing on the side for dipping.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote