View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
I have the upmost respect for truckers as I was a trucker back in the day however those people with hummers and suv's and whatever that are not doing the speed limit because they may not be able to afford the gasoline and are in my way drives me nuts.
I would have known that if I paid a modicum of attention to your subject line and seen you what you were referencing. Sorry. I agree, those tools drive me nuts too.