View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #20
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Grrrrr!

THURSDAY! What was it yesterday? Do I speak a foreign language (well, I do, but i wasn't!)? Spent all morning with readers and volunteers developing apparent deafness every time my assistant or I opened our mouths to ask/ tell them anything.

Then ended up having a bizarre online chat with a friend who suddenly flipped at something I said and lost it with me, when I really hadn't meant anything by what I said and was baffled by the reaction I got.

The whole day left me feeling SO angry and frustrated. It has always been a pet hate of mine since childhood - people misinterpreting what I say and feel / patronising me and the general sense that some people are on a different wavelength and there is no way of reasoning with them.