View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #24
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I normally would never post on here but today my fiancee learned that her dog of 13 years has to be put down. Then I saw that ASPCA commercial and it made me sad. Sucks that animals are abused and neglected while others can't survive surgery that humans can.

Maybe someday there will be a Dr. Doolittle in the sense we can pinpoint what's wrong with them and be able to fix it...but for now it sucks, both for the pets and their caretakers.

It's good to have somewhere to vent. Come back if you want, we're a pretty cool bunch. (hard to believe, eh?)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote