View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #39
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Life's too short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Someone in my life that is purposefully being insanely PASSIVE=AGGRESSIVE.....belitteling me and trying
to push my buttons.....He used to really almost be in
love with me (despite being married to a very unhealthy woman)..
I guess he's just jealous of my awesome amazing life......

I really can't believe what a prick he was.....and he is a LITTLE FUCKER too

The future is bright and enough is enough! True friends are consistent, always there, caring and don't make excuses, use you or try to make you feel bad when you express yourself and are open with them. When people act in such a way, it is about them and not about you. You can but feel sorry for someone who is so messed up that would react to the offer of true love and friendship in this way.
I guess however kind a person you are, there comes a point when you see a person's true colours and realise you can't let them FUCK up your own happiness.