View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #49
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Inspired by the likes of 'Who do you think you are' I've been doing my family history.

Sadly no one wrote a book called 'My ancestor was probably a German Jewish coffee roaster' and I've just wasted ANOTHER hour on ancestry and got no further.....SO frustrating!
I know how you feel. Apparently Mexico has vast an meticulous records, some of the best, but they are Only available by heading to local churches where they are kept. They don't have anything online. :-|