View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #50
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear neck,
Why all of a sudden do you hate me? This pain you have turned up to the party with is totaly unacceptable. Please understand Neck, that we need to work as a team for the next 12 hours of work, and it must be said that your current bad attitude, and painfull shots everytime I try to use you is causing a bit of a rift. I do hope that you will sort your act out and return to painfree head moving duties soon.

With thanks,
Aiden.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote