View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #607
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This is the story of a saturday

The first photo was taken years ago outside of a local ice cream place. The second photo was taken this past Saturday outside of the same place (well a different location, but same place). The third is me drinking a frozen cherry thingie at a park near where I grew up. I'm pointing at an archway because that archway is a part of my becoming a feedee. True enough. Allllll of my life, I dreamed about that tower and that archway--that if I went through it and knew the secret button, I could get into a house with unlimited amounts of my favorite noms. This was a literal, night time, sleeping dream. And then the last photos is of my knee. I skinned it later on the same Saturday but not at the park.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17432_107972392547474_7183516_n.jpg (27.0 KB, 943 views)
File Type: jpg Img_0178.jpg (8.9 KB, 945 views)
File Type: jpg Img_0181.jpg (9.3 KB, 951 views)
File Type: jpg Hpim5079.jpg (8.4 KB, 950 views)