View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #54
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Manipulative and incomprehensible people

Ok...Well, aside from the weather (summer...where are you?)
Manipulative people. People who play games and say things to provoke a particular reaction. This may be like my boss, who tries to put me in my place, remind me that she can make my life miserable and generally says stuff in a dramatic way that makes it seem like she is about to tell me something awful, even when she isn't. Or like other people, who play on my feelings, hint at things they know I would dearly love to hear, for their own selfish ends.

Note to selfish and scheming people....I am nice, kind and open/honest. This does NOT equal STUPID.
Please don't insult my intelligence. Just cos I can't see why anyone would want to spend their life playing games instead of just saying what they think / feel and being straightforward...I can see when it is happening!