View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #59
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Grrrrrr!

My boss. Yes, she didn't manage to make me redundant 18months ago, but she enjoys making my life difficult. I've spent the past year developing an aspect of our work, that I love, for no extra pay (filling in for the people she made redundant, because STUPIDLY, I care). Now she is taking that part of my job away and giving it to some random woman from another department for no apparent reason, when frankly I would have thought employment law would at least mean they ought to have drawn up a job description and created a vacancy first. And she delighted in freaking us all out by doing a by dramatic announcement. And was even saying at lunchtime "Oooh the look on your faces....I could see you were all worried after all the other announcements we've had in the past, hahahaha".

I'm sorry, but being amused at worrying and upsetting people makes you something of a psycho!