View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #74
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Inconsistency / hypocrisy....Oh, and loud people!

People who say they'll do stuff and then don't or otherwise say things they don't mean / feel. As Camus said, saying more than what is true = lying. It just hurts others.

People who change their mind / opinions / preferences from moment to moment. Thinking here of bosses who do this so that you never know what the 'right' thing to say or do is. Also, thinking of preferences / fetishes, some men who don't stay true to what they so strongly profess to be their needs. What is that all about?

Ok, finally, people who hold really loud business meetings / job interviews in coffee shops. I have come here because I want to GET AWAY from work. No need to talk so LOUDLY about all your silly strategy and targets. WE, the innocent recreational coffee drinkers are NOT impressed with your loud voices, stupid jargon and flashy suits! I think we need three types of coffee shop. One for business types, one for people who don't pay attention to their crying children and one for the rest of us!

Rant over!