View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I think you're up first sir :-)
I don't have my studio up and running yet, all I have are some demo type stuff I recorded with my cell phone to use as a template for a full recording.

Aw what the hell I reckon if I start this thread I might as well put something out there, I guess I'll just post one of those. Here's an acoustic demo of a song I wrote a little while back. I'm almost loathe to post it here, because singing is definitely not a talent of mine, I just do it anyway because I like it. So here goes, the song is titled

Keep Your Friends Close