View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 05:39 AM   #10
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sove stole my line. I'll take it out of her hide later, but in the meantime I'll add that I used to think rice cookers were a ridiculous waste of space, but now I wouldn't wanna live without mine. As lobotomized women in TV ads say, "Perfect rice, every time!"

I'll also add...

Fuzzy! I love the pic you had up yesterday, but this is the best avatar ever. (Big Princess Bride fan here.) I'm gonna use it next time I have to fill out one of those name tags.

I have the sort of last name that makes people wanna make an off-color joke (no, not Mulva), so I usually try to beat them to the punch on my name tag. One time, though, instead of ice-breakery reactions, I got odd looks and furrowed brows all night. When I got home and peeled the thing offa me, I saw that much of what I'd intended to write had spilled off the name tag, perhaps onto the next one on the sheet. Somebody else was probably walking around with the rest of my funny.

Comedy's a risky bi'ness.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote