View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #6
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, I didn't want to see this thread die, so I figured I'd try one time to revive it. C'mon folks, I know there are a lot of creative people on this board. Let's see your songs, guitar work, or other instrument. There are bound to be some amateur filmmakers out here that have some shorts or other vids. Painters, animators, you're all welcome to put your stuff up here. So if you do it and it's creative, let's see and hear it. I'm talking to you Senor Garseeya, don't leave me hangin' here. Matt B. consider it a shoutout to you too. Bigginz, WHR, I know you play some, so let's see what you can create. I have always found that exchanging ideas through each other's works always boosts the creative process, no matter what the medium. Don't worry if it's not exactly virtuoso, I know very few are fortunate to be talented enough to do it for a living, but hell I'm sick of most over polished art anyway. I love the art that folks like myself create, art that is real and everyday. I know I sing like a frog, but I love writing songs and have no one else to sing them for me yet, so I do them anyway. So c'mon and join in.

Here is my latest song I have written, it's still brand new and just an acoustic strummer for now, but I have some ideas for a full instrumentation.

A Damn Good Run