View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #9
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay, I'm not alone in here anymore! It was also nice to hear people that can carry a tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Ok, not the best quality as it was done on a cameraphone next to a really loud PA speaker in the tinyest pub in existence.

If You Wanna

As for originals I haven't been able to find any footage. I am on Itunes somewhere but I don't even want to acknowledge that track.
I like the energy your group has. I bet it's a fun, boozy experience at your shows. I also liked y'alls take on Mr. Postman

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
You had me at ukulele cover I have never met a uke song I didn't like!
Good job on the musical as well. That's something I have always kinda wanted to do. I almost got to do one in high school. Li'l Abner, I was Earthquake McGoon. I made all the rehearsals and then flunked algebra a week before the show and never got to actually perform in it.