View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #10
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

You had me at ukulele cover I have never met a uke song I didn't like!
Good job on the musical as well. That's something I have always kinda wanted to do.
You should hear my cover of Creep. I kind of make it my own. Actually, I'll record it tomorrow and post it to that same Sound Cloud (and post it here if there's interest)

As far as the musical goes, RENT is my absolute favorite. Changed my sheltered 17 year old life first time I saw it. I knew I had to go audition when the opportunity presented itself. Honestly, go do it. Even now, if you have the time, find a local theatre and go audition. It's a HUGELY rewarding experience, and boosts your self-confidence like nothing else in the world.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote