View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
You should hear my cover of Creep. I kind of make it my own. Actually, I'll record it tomorrow and post it to that same Sound Cloud (and post it here if there's interest)

As far as the musical goes, RENT is my absolute favorite. Changed my sheltered 17 year old life first time I saw it. I knew I had to go audition when the opportunity presented itself. Honestly, go do it. Even now, if you have the time, find a local theatre and go audition. It's a HUGELY rewarding experience, and boosts your self-confidence like nothing else in the world.
Post it, I'd like to hear it. It's a good song, but definitely one that has plenty of room for interpretation and ability for one to go there own way with and yet stay in the spirit of the song.

My hope one day if I ever get a schedule that is more fixed timewise, I would like to do either a band or get involved with some community theatre. As it is now, I never know what hours I'll be working from one day to the next.