View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #18
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Well, I didn't want to see this thread die, so I figured I'd try one time to revive it. C'mon folks, I know there are a lot of creative people on this board. Let's see your songs, guitar work, or other instrument. There are bound to be some amateur filmmakers out here that have some shorts or other vids. Painters, animators, you're all welcome to put your stuff up here. So if you do it and it's creative, let's see and hear it. I'm talking to you Senor Garseeya, don't leave me hangin' here. Matt B. consider it a shoutout to you too. snip]
Called out! I had no idea!! Okay, I'm still working on the new CD, but give me a few minutes and I'll post some fun stuff I did this summer. Just have to upload it to dropbox...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote