View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #20
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Okay, instead of working on my metal band's latest full-length CD (I started writing it a year ago...) I did a full EP of cover songs. (Mostly punk...) I had a bit of writer's block, so this was a perfect distraction. Got things moving again...

To avoid any legal crap involved with recording other people's songs, I gave the EP away for free to Facebook friends and family only. I didn't put it up on any of my websites, it was just for kicks. If anyone wants a copy I can send a download link for the whole thing, (send PM) but in the meantime here's my cover of "Love Song" by The Damned...(Volume warning, adjust speakers...)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9178790/Cro...ove%20Song.mp3
Nice, what amp sim are you using? It has a nice old school high gain sound. Pretty warm without being brittle.