View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #22
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those pods are nice. I like the amp sims you did use though. For free it sounded great. It had all the warmth of an old school tube amp cranked up. The only way I could tell it was a sim and not the real thing was it just didn't have that sound like it was moving air if ya get what I'm saying. But other than that, the sim sounded spot on.

On another note, did you see where Ibanez came out with a 5w combo tube amp with the tube screamer overdrive circuit built in and an 8 inch Celestion speaker, for just $249 retail. First chance I get I'm going to go and give it a try at GC. It would make a perfect recording amp for a home studio at that wattage.