View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #27
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since everyone else so far has done covers, I decided to do a video of an old favorite Stones song. I did it slightly different from the Stones version, my take is a bit of a cross between them and the Townes Van Zandt version of this song. Anyways, enough rambling, here it is.

Dead Flowers (cover)