View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #28
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Since everyone else so far has done covers, I decided to do a video of an old favorite Stones song. I did it slightly different from the Stones version, my take is a bit of a cross between them and the Townes Van Zandt version of this song. Anyways, enough rambling, here it is.

Dead Flowers (cover)
Excellent again!

Okay, here's a link to my non-heavy metal stuff. These are instrumentals I put up on Soundcloud 7 months ago that were supposed to have been used in a para-documentary that's been shelved for the time being. I'm planning on making this a separate space-surf-twang project eventually...they're a little disjointed to my ears now, but there was a plot behind each song at one time...

http://soundcloud.com/astraltouch
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote