View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #29
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Because it was requested, hot off the press

My cover of Creep by Radiohead on ukulele
Wow, that was pretty awesome. You really captured the soul of that song, nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm working on about three things I want to get down and record, so hopefully I can get something up soon.
No, you get it up NOW *grrrrrrrowl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Since everyone else so far has done covers, I decided to do a video of an old favorite Stones song. I did it slightly different from the Stones version, my take is a bit of a cross between them and the Townes Van Zandt version of this song. Anyways, enough rambling, here it is.

Dead Flowers (cover)
Very nice, dude! Couldn't get the video to play past 1:38, but I loved what I saw & heard.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote