View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
still haven't recorded what I wanted to, but I was fucking around with the idea of recording this song and I figured I'd throw up the scratch tracks, it's like 30 seconds and doesn't sound like complete dog shit.

No mastering, just scratch tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/lonesome-test-mix
You should definitely go ahead and do this one. What you got here so far sounds pretty good dude. The double tracked vocals are synced nicely and the reverb amount is just right. The acoustic guitar sound is nice and crisp.